We created The Community to bring you together with equally passionate people ready to take their practice to the next level - whatever that means for you.
The Community brings together all of the best elements of TIO that we have learned into one place, taking our global community and collaboration to a whole new level.
A Few Things That Make the Community Different:
- A Central Place for All TIO Learnings. Everything from peer led webinars and forum posts to TIO events, courses, or blog posts, is easily accessed in a single easy to use location.
- It’s Ours. As we build this community together, you will see some great features like exclusive courses, deeper conversations with both online or in-person events. Our global and local forums are searchable and sorted into topics to help you make the most out of the contributions.
- Keeping Our Members Ahead of The Curve. We can work together to identify where the opportunities are, critically assess or test new ideas, and help keep each other accountable for making the changes we set out to make. Innovation through collaboration.
- Creating Rich Connections with Professionals Across the World – With easy access to peers and the TIO Team. There are more ways for you to meet people who are near you, who share similar clinical methodologies, and who care about the same topics.
What You Should Expect from The Community
We strive to make your experience here as impactful and transformational as possible. We want you to get five key things from The Community:
- Get exclusive courses and conversations you can’t find anywhere else.
- Meet people who share your interests, face similar struggles, or who care about the same topics.
- Make better, more well-informed decisions about your practice.
- Swap stories, experiences, and ideas (not necessarily advice) around our shared mission.
- Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and expert perspective each and every day.
Conferences, forums, workshops & webinars
At TIO, our biggest asset is each other! Our membership emphasizes education, which not only comes from our team of specialists, but from our community of orthodontic experts. Because we offer a practice radius promise, you never have to worry about communicating with your direct competitors and can openly share and learn from the successes and failures of other members. You will find that TIO members are a truly supportive group of like-minded professionals. Our focus is on fun and developing real friendships, and it is our goal to offer events and workshops to support that.
- World class speakers
- Tangible actionables
- Clinical, marketing and sales programs
- Annual gala dinner