Dr. John Warford
Dr. Warford wanted to expand his practice and increase the number of starts a year. However, being in a region with a small population, the growth he wanted to achieve was limited, he wanted to explore growth through long distance orthodontics.
- The practice offers virtual orthodontic services
- They treat patients in partnership with dentists who are 180+ miles away
How They Got there:
- TIO helped created online training resources for general dentists on basic orthodontics, and how to sell orthodontics.
- Shared consents and legal documents as ways to create the formal and transactional tri-party relationship between dentists, patients, and orthodontists.
- Create an FAQ to help orthodontist anticipate concerns from dentists they are seeking to partner with.
- TIO introduced SmileMate virtual consultations for dentists to share and collaborate on treatment planning.